Why Should I Use Katie as My Travel Agent?
Updated: 3 days ago
1. Working with me, you will receive many complimentary VIP concierge services. Plus you will even "make" money in the form of perks, upgrades and great service.
2. I have your back. When things go wrong, I know whom to call to get it fixed on the spot. If your flight is canceled, just have a seat and pick up the phone while the rest of the passengers are lined up trying to rebook. Didn't get the room category you booked? No need to argue with the front desk. One call will get it corrected.
3. I am the expert in this field. Like a doctor or an accountant, I will ask the right questions, listen to your answers, understand your pain, and offer expert advice to guide you in making one of your most important decisions—how to spend your invaluable time off. Because there are no do-overs for a vacation gone wrong.
4. Knowledge is power. From the visa and passport requirements to the name of the maître d’ at the best restaurant in town, I have the inside information that makes your trip perfect.
5. I can offer customized experiences that no one else can. After years in the business, I have the connections to arrange for the side trips, the special passes, the upgrades and little touches that are not available to the general public. Because in this wide and amazing and wonderful world, you just don't know what you don't know. So ask someone who does!
6. Because my services are complimentary, booking on your own means you are paying for a personalized service that you are not receiving, so just take the obvious step and let's start planning your dream vacation together!